Last Updated: May 20, 2019
1. General Information
2. Users’Personal Information
(1) Get your explicit authorized consent in advance;
(2) Sharing, transferring and publishing to the third party by yourself;
(3) Directly related to national security, national defense security, public safety, public health and public interests;
(4) Disclosure or provision shall be made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, laws and regulations procedures, mandatory administrative and judicial requirements, or directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; we shall publicly disclose your personal information according to the type of personal information required and the mode of disclosure. On the premise of conformity with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for disclosure of information, we will require corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or letters of investigation. We will carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data that the executive and judicial authorities have legitimate rights to obtain for specific investigative purposes;
(6) Company sues or arbitrates Users for the protection of their legitimate rights and interests;
(8) When it is necessary to carry out statistical or academic research in the public interest for the purpose of academic research or for research institutes, and when the results of academic research or description are provided to the outside world, the personal information contained in the results will be de-labeled;
(9) Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
3.4.1 Under the supervision and guidance of their guardians, teenagers should correctly learn to use the Internet within a reasonable range, avoid indulging in virtual cyberspace and develop good Internet habits.
3.4.2 Teenagers Users must abide by the “National Internet Civilization Convention for Teenagers”
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail address : TEL: 03-79832868 —— H/P: 012-2028316 —— E-MAIL: SALES@E-ONE.COM.MY